Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Procrastination

I am supposed to be doing my grad work homework right now, but I am in full on procrastination mode.

Workouts:
Saturday--ended up being a 14.5 mi bike ride and then I went for a 4 mile hike afterwards with the family. Have to take advantage of the weather!

Sunday--rest, unless you count walking at the outdoor mall in the gorgeous weather and picking up a Thanksgiving and Christmas outfit for my little guy.

Monday--core workout. Second to last class :( but I am going to be joining a core circuit class starting Thursday that should take me through the end of my maternity leave. I also did my first workout towards 100 pushups.

Today--nada, yet. I was randomly awake from 5-6 am this morning (baby was not), then up again at 8 for nursing. I fell back asleep with the boy instead of getting up to run after nursing this morning. That's ok, I should be able to get on the treadmill after class tonight and pound out a typical 3 miler. I also want to try to get my core workout in, but I gotta do my school work first.


I suppose I should go work on my stupid project...

1 comment: