Tuesday, November 3, 2009

4 miles and 2 lbs

Lost 2 more lbs this week, but have gotten lazy on recording points, which means I'm not going to be losing weight for long. Must get back to recording the points so I can contine to lose the last of this baby weight and then go a bit further!

In other news, I ran 4 miles for the first time since May. Ouch, seeing that in print makes me realize how far I need to go, and how I need to tke it slow because I don't want to get injured. Ligaments were a little bit fiery in the hoo-hah, but I'll take it as a point of victory that the ones running down my inner thighs have subsided. Hopefully these ones will subside eventually as well. I think all my core activity is helping with the ligament pains. Didn't get to do my core workout today, but I vacuumed under my couch, which is a workout in itself.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I count vacuuming as a workout too...it always wears me out. Great job on your 4 miler!

    ReplyDelete