Thursday, November 5, 2009

Core and arms...and a run later too!

Yesterday and today I did my core workout. I suppose I should be more specific.
1. Walk out planks--hold for 10 sec, walk back up to vertical and do 10x squats--repeat 6x
2. Crunches 10 x 10x, 1st set is hands behind ears, 2nd set is hands over chest, 3rd set is arms straight overhead. I do two sets of #1 during the first round to get 10 instead of 9 sets.
3. Bridges slow x 5
4. Hip rolls 5x each side, then add leg extension 5x each side.
5. Double leg stretch
6. Front/back side kicks. These hurt. 10x ea side
7. Small leg circles 10x ea side
8. inner thigh lifts 10x ea side
9. 5 Planks starting at holding 5 sec, increase to 25 sec hold.

Additionally, today I did my pushup test for hundredpushups.com and it was pathetic --I did 10---on my knees. Ack. Guess you gotta start somewhere.

Tonight I'm going for a run with my running group. Slowly but surely I'll get back into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment