Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One Month Left

I have to go back to work in one month. I really don't want to leave my baby with someone else, but this is the way it has to be. I don't think I'd mind so much if I worked in a sane situation, but that is not the case. So my goal is to stay positive because I only have 5 months of work (well more like 4.5 months) until I am off for summer vacation again. I need to find something else to do so I can work from home while my baby (and future babies) are little!

On the workout front, I have been working with the EA Sports Active for the Wii and I will post a review of it soon. So far I like it, but I'm not convinced that its at a high enough intensity for me. I haven't run since Dec 12th when I did a lovely 5 mile race through snowy woods, but I've been surprisingly okay with that. A little time off is good for my plantar fasciitis, and I've been doing the indoor workouts with my Wii games---the Biggest Loser game is surprisingly good for the core.

I've been making it a point to enjoy every moment with my little guy because he's growing so fast. It's scary how fast these 4 months have gone by. I don't want him to grow up, he's at the golden apex of babyhood right now. I don't want to have to get to the "no" and discipline stage, it seems to be coming too soon!

1 comment:

  1. One of my best friend's little boys just turned one today and she said it has been the fastest year of her life. I am already trying to figure out how I can stay home or at least go back part time next fall after she's born.

    ReplyDelete